Wednesday 27 November 2013

I love this quote, Happy Anniversary!

“The act of running is simple, one foot in front of the other. The art of becoming a runner is achieved through a new mindset and commitment to change, especially if it’s new to you. It’s tough, challenging, painful, sometimes lonely, regularly uncomfortable and often excruciating…but the rewards are second to none.” 
― Terry LanderFat Guy Runs A Marathon



Absolutely love this, and I am grateful for my husband who supports me, looks after our babies whilst I pound the pavement.

it is our 6 year marriage anniversary next Monday the 02 of December. I am more in love today than I was 6 years ago. You see, at the altar you think you love the person, but reality is, you ain't seen nothing yet! After you realise the flossy and flawless man aint so flossy and flawless, THAT is when it is love. Because it becomes a choice. Love is a choice, where as infatuation (that so many today call Love) is effortless. You can climb mountains, and fight lions and bears when you are infatuated. It is not hard to do everything for the other person, Love is not smooth sailing, it is hard. You know the prize you gain when you do love someone? helping that person achieve their full potential. My husband is doing exactly that, and I promised 6 years ago with the help of God to do that for Him. Here's to another 6 times 60 years of love and happiness ….xxxx I LOVE YOU.  (I love this wedding photo, it shows the reality of that moment, smile is pasted on, but eyes are reflecting real state of mind :Tired haha) Best day of my life, and thank you for being by my side, for being my rock, and especially for waking up everyday and choosing me. xx









No comments:

Post a Comment